An Online Programme For Excellence
During this period, with much uncertainty by the government, professional life and personal life, 2-3 degrees have created the Stay Ready Programme, some useful workshops to channel positive energy in the right direction for of 14-25 year olds.
It is an exciting, creative way of investing in yourself during a ‘down period’. We believe in using this time to focus on positive energy and investing in the youth of today.
We’re excited to bring you our online programme.
From Monday May 25th – Friday June 5th we will be delivering a series of workshops online to help inspire young people aged 14-25 during this lockdown.
Monday 25th May
- How to deal with anxiety and be more resilient – Delivered by @2_3degrees
Tuesday 26th May
- Starting a business before you’re 25 – Delivered by Business Launchpad
Wednesday 27th May
- How to start your career & get work experience – Delivered by @2_3degrees
Thursday 28th May
- Rock your Linkedin Profile – Delivered by Microsoft UK
Friday 29th May
- How to be influential in Politics – Delivered by @2_3degrees
Monday 1st June
Tuesday 2nd June
- How to start investing as a young person – Delivered by @mrmnyjar
Wednesday 3rd June
- Learn how to code – Delivered by Microsoft UK
Thursday 4th June
- Master the art of networking – Delivered by @2_3degrees
Friday 5th June
- Stop being scared of public speaking – Delivered by @2_3degrees
How to get involved
Meet us via Zoom
The zoom link will be shared with you once you sign up via eventbrite. Please look out for further information from us once you’ve signed up.
PLEASE NOTE: If you sign up after 12pm on the day of a workshop, you will have missed the email with the workshop zoom link.
So please get in touch with us via: email@example.com