2-3 Degrees is a personal development company that inspires and motivates young people with practical skills they need for life. We deliver fun and engaging workshops and talks in schools, colleges and universities across the country.
2-3 Degrees are looking for an energetic and hard-working intern to join them for at least 3 months to learn and work closely with the CEO and Managing Director.
You will be responsible for supporting the CEO and acting as the first point of contact, via email and will complete key administrative tasks to help the organisation work with more young people.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and is capable with dealing with clients and external organisations with a high level of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion. We need someone confident, proactive and organised with a positive approach to problem solving.
- Act as the point of contact between the CEO and internal/external clients
- Write email, receiving calls and take messages
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments
- Help successfully build relationships with potential clients
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
- Manage the social media pages
- Keen to learn
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure
- Possess a positive can do attitude with the ability to find solutions and deal with variable workloads
- Ability to proactively solve problems, both working alone and as part of a team
- Collaborative approach, with the ability to work with multi-stakeholders
- Work well individually and within a team
- Personal organisation and time management
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
Required Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc) suits
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
Location: Aldgate East / Bermondsey
Work hours: Flexible office hours 3 – 4 days a week
Application Deadline Saturday 15 December 2018 23:59GMT
Interview Date Friday 21 December 2019
(if you are a successful candidate please let us know if this date is not suitable for you as soon as possible)
Send us your CV and any one of the below:
- covering letter of no more than 500 words
- a powerpoint presentation
- or a video of no longer than 2 mins 20 seconds
We aren’t a conventional organisation, so don’t only want conventional applications.