- Job title: Admin Assistant Internship
- Organisation: 2-3 Degrees
- Location: London Bridge/ Remotely
About 2-3 Degrees
2-3 Degrees is a personal development company that inspires and motivates young people with practical skills they need for life.
We deliver fun and engaging workshops, programmes and talks in education, community, and sport organisations and have worked with over 5,000 young people across the country since we began in 2016.
2-3 Degrees are looking for an energetic and hard-working intern to join our fun and growing team for at least 6 months with the opportunity to gain permanent, full time employment.
The successful candidate will be a quick learner, good communicator (both verbally and written) and are able to meet deadlines while paying close attention to detail.
Your role will include 2 key areas:
- Administrative duties (first point of contact for all 2-3 Degrees enquiries, managing the teams calendar, scheduling team meetings)
- Programme Support (first point of contact for all young people, disseminating programme information to partners and relevant stakeholders, supporting the programme leads and working on marketing & communications across programmes)
Please complete this application form which also asks you to submit:
- Covering letter (of no more than 1 page)
For us, experience isn’t everything!
So if you don’t have any experience, then enthusiastically explain how you meet the criteria using the STAR technique.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com with Admin Assistant Internship as the subject.
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments
- Update the CRM system
- Explore different funding opportunities
- Help successfully build relationships with potential clients
- Support with social media management
- Keen to learn
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure
- Possess a positive can do attitude with the ability to find solutions and deal with variable workloads
- Ability to proactively solve problems, both working alone and as part of a team
- Collaborative approach, with the ability to work with multi-stakeholders
- Work well individually and within a team
- Personal organisation and time management
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Constantly seeking to expand your knowledge with an enthusiasm for learning
- Able to use own initiative and work independently
Required Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of the G-Suite
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
Salary: Lunch & Travel Expenses
Working Hours: 9am – 5pm
Type of Contract: Internships
Type of Job: Admin / Secretarial, Online Marketing
Education Level: N/A
Full UK/EU driving license preferred: No
Car Preferred: No
Must be eligible to work in the EU: Yes
Cover Letter Required: Yes