Are you passionate about seeing young people fulfil their potential? Do you want to help people develop a positive mindset and the key skills they need for life? What advice would you give to your younger self?
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who is passionate about working with us to expand our inspirational services to more young people across the UK.
2-3 Degrees is a personal development company that inspires and motivates young people with practical skills they need for life. We deliver fun and engaging workshops, programmes and talks in education, community, and sport organisations with young people across the country.
Your role will be to confidently promote our services to school leaders, youth organisations and other corporate partners to secure more bookings. Working closely with the CEO and the successful 2-3 Degrees material and curriculum, you will deliver motivational and engaging workshops and talks to the young people and other beneficiaries.
To be successful you will need to be an excellent communicator with a demonstrable ability of dealing with clients and external organisations with a high level of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion. You will need to be a confident, proactive and organised person with a positive approach to problem solving.
- Deliver energetic and engaging motivational talks and workshops to the young people and other beneficiaries
- Act as the first point of contact for 2-3 Degrees, able to build and maintain relationships with different stakeholders (schools, youth organisations, sports etc)
- Manage and maintain positive and professional relationships with existing clients
- Research and connect with new clients, focusing on organisations that work with more marginalised young people and new geographies (e.g. West Midlands)
- Promote our programmes and build connections with key stakeholders through impactful communications across all channels (including social media and attending networking events)
- Maintain and update the CRM system consistently and accurately
- Expanding our work by applying for contracts in collaboration with the CEO and the fundraising team
- Stay up to date with research, news and information that is closely related to our work and sector
- To undertake any other related responsibilities commensurate with the evolving objectives of the post, as reasonably requested by the Directors
- Alongside all team members, help run the office by answering the telephone, taking messages, greeting clients and providing support at meetings and events
Required Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of G-Suite (Gmail, G-Drive, G-Docs, G-Sheets etc)
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Working with young people either in a paid role or informal role
- Experience (or very keen) to do public speaking
Salary: £19,500 per annum
Location: Aldgate East / Bermondsey
Application Deadline Thursday 29 November 2018 23:59GMT
Interview Date Monday 3 December 2018
(if you are a successful candidate please let us know if this date is not suitable for you as soon as possible)
Send us your CV and any one of the below:
- covering letter of no more than 500 words
- a powerpoint presentation
- or a video of no longer than 2 mins 20 seconds
We aren’t a conventional organisation, so don’t only want conventional applications.
Send your application and any questions to: Info@2-3degrees.com